Della Toffola USA at Craft Brewers Conference 2018
NASHVILLE, TN * MAY 1 – 3, 2018
STOP BY AND VISIT US AT Booth #610
DELLA TOFFOLA USA (Booth #610) will feature their DE-FREE CROSSFLOW FILTER FOR BEER (CFK-B) with award-winning Ceramic Membrane technology, as well as an FSB Filter, an A4 and a large A6 Plate and Frame Filter.
Local technicians will also be on hand to share information on our quality, durable and innovative equipment that can meet your filtration, CIP Pasteurization and Bottling/Packaging needs.
Experience in ceramic membrane crossflow filtration has led Della Toffola to the development of its new CFK-B series filters designed to filter beer for small, mid-sized and large breweries. Della Toffola CFK-B filters are suited for use with all types of beer, even those with special characteristics and hard to filter. Excellent organoleptic stability and exceptional high clarity of the filtered product are ensured.
Just one filtration cycle is enough to pass from the fermentation tank to bottling for remarkable time savings that boost brewery output. All filters are fully automatic and come with touchscreen and user-friendly software and they require no supervision during operation.
Della Toffola CFK-B crossflow filters, a choice that makes the difference.
Benefits of the CFKB Ceramic Membrane Crossflow Filter for Beer:
- The quality of the filtered product
- Guaranteed filtered product organoleptic stability – lowest as possible DO pick up
- Minimum OPEX and cleaning costs – Waste-free production
- Low environmental impact and energy savings
- Improvement of workplace and operator safety
- Automation of the filter process – No supervision is required
- Ease of use.
- Possible to run the filter remotely.
Visit us at booth (#610) to find out more..
We look forward to seeing you there!