MOVIRO reverse osmosis systems for wine
-They come in manual, semiautomatic and fully automated versions.
-They are made of AISI 304 - 316L steel with Viton - Silicone linings.
-They are user-friendly systems and none of the models require an operator in attendance at all times.
-The systems have limited overall dimensions and the power installed and specific power consumption are also limited.
-The permeate extraction capacity of the standard MOVIRO system starts from 100 lt/h and goes up to 2800 lt/h, while the maximum instantaneous concentration achievable is in the range of 40% to 70%.
DT SEPARTECH can also provide spiral-shaped polymer membranes suitable for:
• water extraction
• water and sugar extraction
• extraction and neutralization of green tannins, pyrazines and ethyl phenols
• extraction and neutralization of malic, lactic, tartaric or acetic acids, total acidity and various excess acids
• reduction or elimination of molecules that generate unpleasant smells (Brettanomyces)
• anthocyanin concentration
• concentration of polyphenols and extracts
• alcohol concentration
• continuous tartaric stabilization
Moviro models range from 1 to 24 modules